- We represent chiropractic in the legislative arena with integrity and honesty. We have earned the respect of politicians with a full time lobbyist on staff. This provides for a more conducive political working environment and projects a positive image for chiropractic.
- Maintain a full-time management firm to conduct association business. This provides for professional handling of association information and member inquiries.
- We abide by an organizational structure that is conducted in a democratic manner and provides for rotation of new members into leadership positions. This ensures the will of the membership majority is achieved and that new ideas and thoughts are heard.
- We provide quality continuing education classes for doctors and chiropractic assistants on the latest issues, scientific findings and techniques for immediate implementation into the clinic setting.
- We have continuing feedback and communication with Medicare and Blue Cross Blue Shield through representation on their advisory boards. Have arranged sessions at conventions with Medicare/Blue Cross Blue Shield officials.
- We have offered IME certification class for scoliosis screeners and reviewers through the Arkansas State Board of Health.
- We have representation in provider coalitions to insure the chiropractic viewpoint/issues are heard and respected. This representation allows for cross profession dialogue and a strong united effort to be presented on mutual concern.
Why Should You Become an Arkansas Chiropractic Association Member?
- To join the growing effort for unity of the chiropractic profession in Arkansas.
- To help protect and advance the profession of chiropractic in the state of Arkansas.
- To aid and nurture a positive image of chiropractic in the legislative and public arena.
- To ensure all citizens of Arkansas will continue to have access to chiropractic care.
Make the Arkansas Chiropractic Association your professional home!
For more information about the Arkansas Chiropractic Association, contact:
Julie Traylor, DC, ACA Secretary/Treasurer